Vidya Bharati Mahavidyalaya, Amravati
Feedback from Stakeholders on Curriculum
Internal Quality Assurance Cell makes it a tradition to mandatorily collect feedback from stakeholders- students, teachers, employers and alumni. This is done by the Feedback Committee. They collect and analyze the feedback received and make suggestions to appropriate bodies so as to initiate the action for improvement. In past it used to be collected manually, but shifting the institute on technology, it has been made system supported & online
The objective of the exercise is to correctly gauge the impact of all the efforts taken by the institution at all levels on the various stakeholders. The institution wants the benefits to reach an the stakeholders. This feedback is collected and trends generated through statistical analysis. Based on the opinions of the stakeholders, further action is taken by the administration.
• Feedback on curriculum is collected from the students by uploading the Feedback Forms at the institutional website. It is collected online and brought to the IQAC for its analysis. The Statistical data is handed over to the Feedback committee. Further suggestions are incorporated by departments, college Council and governing body.
• Alumni Feedback is collected during alumni meetings & even online. The filled in forms are sent for further action. Feedback is collected from teachers as well by uploading the feedback forms on the portal. Subsequent action is similar to the other forms.
• Employers' Feedback is also collected either in person or online for further action.
• The teachers or peers also give their feedback which is available at the server and the received data gets forwarded to the authorities for further action.
• The feedback committee collects inputs and suggestions from the stakeholders and further action to be taken is discussed with departments and authorities. The decisions taken by the authorities are forwarded for action to be initiated.
• The data get compiled and analyzed by the members associated with the committee. It then goes for deliberation to the IQAC, College Council and the Governing Body.
• General Action Plan after data collection and analysis
• Annual Feedback Action Taken Report given after analysis of stakeholders' feedback.
• Meetings are held at the department level, college council and Governing Body to discuss the suggestions and trends and feasibility of implementing the suggestions in the feedback.
• To make curriculum more effective, Add-On courses were started and conducted.
• More activities planned for better results and holistic development.
• Cafeteria has been modified with all facilities at a new site.
• Internet facility with high bandwidth has been provided.
• Library hours have been extended till 9.00pm
• Vidya Niketan Study Center has been developed to prepare for competitive examinations.
• Gymnasium has been modified with all sophisticated instruments & tools.
Summary of Action Taken -> 2013-14-2018-19
• Annual Feedback Action Taken Report given after analysis of stakeholder feedback.
• Meetings were held at the IQAC level, college development committee and Governing Body to implement the suggestions in the feedback.
Activities conducted for better results and holistic development:
1. Result Analysis for students
2. Mentor-Mentee Cell
3. Remedial coaching
4. Coaching for Advance Learners
5. Seminars and workshops
6. On-the-job training & Study Tours
7. Projects & Internships
8. Trade Fair
9. Visit to the NGOs
10. JOSH: the Annual Social Gathering
11. To make curriculum more effective, various Add-On/Certificate courses were conducted.
12. Orientation Programmes- Soft Skills Training, Group Discussions & Personal Interviews
13. Career Guidance & Job opportunities programmes
14. Social Outreach Activities
15. Elocution & Debate
16. Entrepreneurship development programmes
Activities conducted for raising social consciousness:
1. Visiting old age homes and helping the inmates financially and interpersonally.
2. Spreading Computer literacy for the differently abled, aged & students in orphanages.
3. Empowering women and children in the neighbourhood community as well as remote
5. Giving Basic English & computer literacy training to groups in slums
6. Conducting community development programmes
7. Conducting disease awareness and prevention programmes
8. Clean India-Green India
9. Plastic reduction initiatives
10. Reaching out to leprosy patients
11. Gender sensitivity programmes
12. Value-based orientation programmes
Activities conducted for promoting eco-consciousness and sustainability:
1. Distributing saplings to the students and teachers.
2. Tree Plantation Drive
3. Rain Water Harvesting
4. Sewage Water Treatment Plant
5. Turfing & landscaping
6. Tulsi Plantation
7. Plastic reduction initiatives
8. LED bulbs installation
9. Solar Water Heater
10. Paper bags making and Clay Ganesha Idol Making
11. Waste Management initiatives
12. Green & Environment Audit
13. Photovoltaic Solar Pannels
14. Energy Audit