- The Teaching shall commence as per the University calender.
- Astudent wishing to obtain help/ assistance from the 'Students' Aid Fund' will have to apply in prescribed form.
- Every student is required to appear for 'Physical Efficiency Test' according to the University rules. The student remained absent for the test is liable to be fined.
- Scholarship, EBC & other concession forms must be submitted immediately after the notice is circulated or displayed on Notice Board.
- Tutorials, College Tests, Assignments, Project Assignments, Project Report (If any), Study Tours & Visits and Terminal Examinations are compulsory.
- Performance of the students will be monitored throughout the year & will be reported to their parents through mentor mentee cell.
- Students are advised to see the concerned information regularly on the Notice Board.
- Students should daily visit the Library.
- The college maintains strict discipline & expects rules to be followed by every student.