- Important Instructions
- Code of Conduct for the students
- Prohibition of Ragging Act
- The Teaching shall commence from 25 June 2018.
- Astudent wishing to obtain help/ assistance from the 'Students' Aid Fund' will have to apply in prescribed form.
- Every student is required to appear for 'Physical Efficiency Test' according to the University rules. The student remained absent for the test is liable to be fined.
- Scholarship, EBC & other concession forms must be submitted immediately after the notice circulated or displayed on Notice Board.
- Tutorials, College Tests, Assignments, Project Assignments, Project Report (If any), Study Tours & Visits and Terminal Examinations are compulsory.
- Performance of the students will be monitored throughout the year & will be reported to their parents if necessary.The college maintains strict discipline & expects rules to be followed by every student.
- Students are advised to see the concerned information regularly on the Notice Board.
- Students should daily visit the Library.
- The college maintains strict discipline & expects rules to be followed by every student.
Code of Conduct for the students
- As per the University rules, the students having an attendance below 75% will not be permitted to appear for University Examination
- Students will not miss classes while in the college & will not leave the college campus during the college hours without prior permission of
the principal/ Head of the department.
- Every student should have Identity Card & wear in prominently visible way in the campus
- All students should be properly and neatly dressed with prescribed college uniform on all working days except Wednesdays. On Wednesdays color dress other than T-Shirts & Jeans can be used.
- Dress code: For Girls- Salwar Kurta. For boys- Shirt & Pant. The colours of College Uniform should be in accordance with the norms prescribed by the college authorities.
- Students are prohibited from organizing any kind of programme or forming associations/ organizations without the prior permission of the Principal.
- The S.G.B. Amravati University rules apply to all students/ examinees admitted to affiliated courses. Use of unfair means in the college & University Examinations is strictly prohibited.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking and/ or Gutkha chewing are strictly prohibited. Offenders shall be liable to face legal action.
- Students will not use foul or offensive language.
- Students will not litter in or outside the campus.
- Strict action will be taken against students who are found using narcotic substances and behaving inappropriately on the campus.
- Students are expected to be environmental friendly.
- Bullying, aggression or violence in anyform is gross misconduct for which the college will take strict disciplinary action if required.
- Student should make use of college books, classroom furniture & fans, laboratory equipments & the college property carefully. In case of any
damage, students should have to pay penalty individually or collectively as the case may be.
- The use of Mobile Phone is strictly prohibited in the campus.
Prohibition of Ragging Act
- According to Maharashtra Prohibition of Ragging Act,. No. 33, 15th May 1999, Ragging is strictly prohibited. Ragging means a display of disorderly
conduct, the doing of any act which causes or is likely to cause physical or psychological harm or raise the apprehension or fear or shame or embarrassment in a student in any educational institute and includes
- i) Teasing, abusing, threatening or playing practical jokes on, or causing hurt to any student; or
- ii) Asking a student to do any act or to perform something which a student will not, in the ordinary course, willingly do. Ragging within or outside of any educational institute is prohibited.
- Penalty for Ragging: Whoever directly or indirectly commits, participates in, abets or propagates ragging within or outside any educational institution shall on
conviction, be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to two years and shall also be liable to fine which may extend to ten thousand rupees.
- Dismissal of students:Any student convicted of an offence under section 4 of ragging Act No. 33 shall be dismissed from the educational institution and such a
student shall not be admitted in any other educational institution for a period if five years from the date of order of such dismissal.
- Suspension of student: If the student is found guilty in such cases his / her admission shall be terminated from the institution.
- Committee : Chairman : Dr. V. R. Wankhade, Members : Mr. B. D. Bundele, Dr. P. S. Bodkhe, Mr. S. K. Rodde, Dr. D. S. Rangacharya