The Alumni of Vidya Bharati Mahavidyalaya, Amravati has distinguished themselves at the national and international levels. They have spread far and wide globally and done their Alma Mater proud by excelling themselves as academicians, administrators, scientists, scholars, entrepreneurs and technocrats. Several of them have reached heights of excellence in their respective fields and are significantly contributing to the socio-economic development of the nation at large.
The very mention of alumni brings before us the glorious past and distinctiveness of our college - that we are old, large and big. It conjures up vivid memories of yester years, the nostalgia and rich heritage and traditions of the past, which shaped our college. Over the years we have crossed several milestones, made significant contributions to the advancement of knowledge and kept pace with the changing times and needs of new generations. We have transitioned from a traditional college and are now surging ahead to become a pace setter in the field of higher education with an international outlook and a global outreach.
Alumni are a part of these processes of continuity & change, and tradition & modernity. The college seeks to institutionalize these bonds between alumni and alma mater through the Association into a lifelong relationship.
College has always considered its alumni as a source of strength, support and sustenance in its endeavours of scholarship, innovation and institution building in higher education. The Alumni Association has been formed in 2004 in order to fulfil the long felt need for a forum and the cherished desires of its alumni. It has been duly registered as a society (MH/1269/12) to activate its functioning. A committee has been constituted to provide vision, guidance and coordinate the all-round activities of the Alumni Association.
We envisage the Alumni Association as a partner in the progress of the Institute. This Association unfolds before us a series of opportunities to serve and lend our cooperation in full measure in its success and sustenance.
• We think of Alumni Association in helping all of us stay connected to our alma mater.
• We visualize it in facilitating the fine tradition of giving back
• The Association should support the college in pursuit of excellence.
• The Association should seek to promote networking among alumni bodies / individuals and provide services to members.
• We consider the Alumni Association as vital to the onward march of our institute in the new millennium.
• We are thinking of initiatives and strategies in fulfilment of the avowed objectives. This calls for strengthening of the Association.
• You may apply online for the membership of the association. Over the years we have crossed several milestones, made significant contributions to the advancement of knowledge and kept pace with the changing times and needs of new generations.
• The college is willing to extend all possible cooperation for the success of this association, which is a link between the past and the present and holds connectivity to the future. We appeal to all the alumni to enrol in the Association and strengthen the bonds with our alma mater. There are different categories of membership for participation in the Association.
• To promote and foster mutually beneficial interaction between the Alumni and the present students of the college and between the Alumni themselves. To encourage the formation of Chapters as a means to increase participation of Alumni.
• To provide the forum to establish a link between the alumni, staff, and students of the Institute.
• To encourage the Alumni to take an active and abiding interest in the work and progress of the Institute.
• To enable the alumni to participate in activities that would contribute to the general development of the institute.
• To organize and establish scholarship funds to help the needy and deserving students.
• To raise funds for various welfare and other schemes in the college as approved by the Association
• To institute prizes and awards for outstanding project work, research papers or other professional activity by the students of the Institute; also to suitably recognize outstanding social and community service by the Alumni and the students.
• To provide a forum for the alumni for exchange of ideas on academic, cultural and social issues of the day.
• To arrange social and cultural functions.
• To perform all other acts in furtherance of the objectives of the Association.
The Institution has its registered and functional Alumni Association vide registration no. MH/ 1269/12, Dated 05/10/2012, recorded as Alumni Association, Vidya Bharati Mahavidyalaya, Camp, Amravati. The Existing Alumni Association committee members are
|Sr. No.||Name||Designation||Contact No|
|1||Dr T. S. Wasnik||President||9422155185|
|2||Mr. Yadav S. Tarte||Vice-President||9730900500|
|3||Dr. A. S. Wadatkar||Secretary||9623564711|
|4||Dr. S. A. Waghule||Joint-Secretary||9423124882|
|5||Dr. P. S. Bodkhe||Treasurer||9823105999|
|6||Mr. S. P. Deshmukh||Member||9923570570|
|7||Dr. A. D. Bansod||Member||9890603165|
|8||Mr. G. T. Khatri||Member||9922410171|
|9||Mr. N. S. Padole||Member||9096312784|
|10||Mrs. Shubhangi Y. Deshmukh||Member||9403422280|
|11||Dr. Shilpa R. Sadar||Member||9822982878|
|1||2018-19||View / Download|
|2||2017-18||View / Download|
|3||2016-17||View / Download|
|4||2015-16||View / Download|
|5||2014-15||View / Download|
Miss. Bharati Fulmali
Represented Vidarbha Cricket Association in the Senior Women’s Plate group “C” league T-20 Cricket Tournament conducted by the Board of Control of for Cricket In India (BCCI)
Represented Central Zone in Junior Women’s Inter Zonal Cricket tournament which was conducted under the aegis The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI)
Miss. Mayuri Raut
Folk Orchestra 2016-17 held at Devi Ahilya Devi Hodkar University, Indore
Secured Gold Medal in Folk Orchestra event 2016-17 held at Shri. Shivaji University, Kolhapur
Secured Gold Medal in Folk Orchestra event 2017-18 held at Ranchi.
Miss. Gauri Thakare
Represented India in the 22nd Ship for World Youth Programe Sponsored by government of Japan, during Jan & Feb 2010.
Represented India in SAARC (Cultural) programme at Dhaka, Bangladesh 2007
Represented SGBAU in All India Inter-University held at Midnapur, West-Bengal securing II Position in Creative Dance.
Mr. Rutwik Hathgaokar
Participated in the World University Archery Championship at Legnica (Poland)
Fita Round Individual and team Championship
8 Gold Medals, 6 Silver Medals, 3 Bronze Medals
National Tournament Fita round
7 Gold Medals
Organized by Government of India Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports
Mr. Rushabh Tiwalkar
Folk Orchestra 2018-19 held at Pandit Ravi Shankar University, Raipur
Secured Silver Medal in Folk Orchestra event 2018-19 held at Chandigarh
Ms. Niharika R. Parihar
Participated in the 4th AASF, Asian Age Group International championship organized in Bankok, (Thailand),
‘Zilla Gunwant Khedadu Krida Thet Puraskar’ conferred by Government of Maharashtra’s Sports and Youth Directorate, Pune