The Institution aims to implement several financial and non-financial Students’ Welfare Schemes. In order to proper implementation of the schemes, the administration has formed certain committees. Under the Mentor-Mentee scheme, a limited number of students are allotted to every teacher. The concerned teacher visits twice at the mentees house and discuss the progress and problems faced by the mentees. These visits are useful to develop the rapport among mentees, parents and the mentor and also reveal the unidentified problems faced by the students. Apart from this there is on campus girls’ hostel facility. For Divyangjan, there is a provision for ramps, elevators and scribes. The well-equipped gymnasium and Vidya Niketan Study Centre remain open for outside students also, with marginal charges. Medical Check-up Camp, Workshops on Stress Management, Yoga and Meditation Camps are organized to overcome stress. Remedial coaching is given to slow learners, whereas coaching for competitive examination is made available to smart learners. Pratibha Women’s Studies Centre tackles various issues exclusively related to girl students, including hygiene, health, medical problems, awareness camps, counseling, skills essential for women’s empowerment and self reliance. The Training and Placement Cell organizes regular on Campus Placement Drive. Every year, on an average 150 students are placed in various multinational companies.
The Committee members meet at least twice in a year. The perspective plan is prepared at the end of the academic year. At the outset of the academic year, information on various financial schemes is displayed on notice board. The committee members and the concerned official take most care to implement financial schemes.
• Sant Gadge Baba Bus Pass Concession Scheme (for Girl students)
• State Government Open Merit scholarship
• State Minority scholarship Part II
• Post Matric Scholarship to OBC Students
• Post Matric Scholarship to SBC Students
• Post Matric Scholarship to VJNT Students
• Tuition fees and Examination fees to OBC students
• Tuition fees and Examination fees to SBC students
• Tuition fees and Examination fees to VJNT students
• Post Matric Scholarship Scheme (GOI)
• Tuition fees and Examination fees for tribal students (Free ship)